If you want learn very quickly . learn grammar , or Advance very fast I would recommend you to use a software that teaches German. I've found one software which is very useful . Rocket German

Its just a recommendation you can use any other sofware you want.I learnt German using the above software. I'll also be covering some of the basic lessons and I will get you to a level which you can communicate with others.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some useful sentences and words in German

Here are some useful words and sentences used widely when we are speaking.

Yes/No - Ja/Nein - yar/niyn

Please - Bitte. - bitt-er

Yes, please/No, thank you. - Ja, bitte/Nein, danke. - yar bitt-er/niyn dang-ker

Here is/are... - Hier ist/sind... - heer ist/zint...

Excuse me - Entschuldigen Sie. - ent-shool-dig-en zee

Can you help me? - Können Sie mir behilflich sein?-kern-en zee meer be-hilf-lixh ziyn

I don't understand. - Ich verstehe nicht. - ixh fair-shtay-er nixht

When? - Wann? - van

How? - Wie? - vee

Why? - Warum? - va-room

I don't know. - Ich weiß nicht. - ixh viyss nixht

Sorry. - Entschuldigung. - ent-shool-dig-oong

Where? - Wo? - voe

Which? - Welches? - vel-shes

OK/Agreed. - In Ordnung/Einverstanden. - in ord-noong/iyn-fer-shtan-den

No comments:

Post a Comment