If you want learn very quickly . learn grammar , or Advance very fast I would recommend you to use a software that teaches German. I've found one software which is very useful . Rocket German

Its just a recommendation you can use any other sofware you want.I learnt German using the above software. I'll also be covering some of the basic lessons and I will get you to a level which you can communicate with others.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

German Greetings

Hey this is my first lesson in how to speak German.We will start of with German greetings.

Hello/Good morning/afternoon

Hallo/Guten Morgen/Tag
hal-lo/goot-en mor-gen/targ

Hello/Good evening.

Hallo/Guten Abend
hal-lo/goot-en ar-bent

Good night.
Gute Nacht.
goot-er naxht

Goodbye.

Auf Wiedersehen.
owf vee-der-zay-e

Thank you
Danke.
dang-ker

How are you?
Wie geht es Ihnen?
vee gayt ess een-en

No comments:

Post a Comment