If you want learn very quickly . learn grammar , or Advance very fast I would recommend you to use a software that teaches German. I've found one software which is very useful . Rocket German

Its just a recommendation you can use any other sofware you want.I learnt German using the above software. I'll also be covering some of the basic lessons and I will get you to a level which you can communicate with others.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Introduction

If you want to learn German fast and very easily by far the best method to learn is using Rocket German.

You can download it from here

Rocket German has deviated from the traditional books and is actually a software which teaches you how to speak the language.

It has many feature like :

Audio and video lessons
Culture lessons
Progress tracking
Conversation practise
And you can also test yourself by using games and online quizzes.

I have also posted some basic lessons to get you started.

Rocket products are also available for these languages:

Spanish:Get it here
Chinese:Get it here
French:Get it here
Japanese:Get it here
Italian:Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment